Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Busy weekend ahead.

It's been pretty laid back and low key around my place the past week. I had a shoot with photograher Janelle L. on Saturday in Tampa (at an abandoned motel) with four wonderful models who were absolute troopers (Adriana Susana, Adisleydi Alonso, Cobra Renee, Di Zavala) . The shoot we originally planned to submit to a few online fashion magazines but I doubt we were able to get anything from the shoot worth while because it was FREEZING outside. I think the high that day maybe hit 40. So did we get anything for submission, I doubt it but I think we were able to get a few killer beauty shots. Janelle should have those ready by the end of the week (fingers crossed).

Photobucket

I also was in contact with Jon Cancelino today regarding the shoot we had in Orlando late December (Walker 1812 Photography Stuido). He said he's been super swamped but that he will be able to get the images out in the next week. Again with the crossed fingers.

The rest of my week is pretty booked starting on Friday. Friday I'm shooting with a model named Olesya G. and photographer Carol Plymill (her work is SICK). Then Saturday morning I'm testing with a new client (a model management group). If they like my work then they should prove to be a great repetative client booking me at least once a week. That would be amazing. On Sunday I'm shooting with model Cynthia Rodriguez, photographer Bryan from BWL Photography and fashion designer Karmia Brown from Ladiez of Love inc. All great shoots that should produce some top notch images.


Andie Sleeman
Makeup Artist
e andie@andiesleeman.com
w www.andiesleeman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment