Sunday, January 3, 2010

Time to get back to normal

Photograph Below Taken by Jesse Walker, Model Keri Tutein.

Photobucket


It's been an exhausting week. Between Christmas, my birthday and the new year doing makeup has not happened. I did have that shoot in Orlando a few days ago with photographer Jon Cancelino (Sheridan Road Magazine, Teen Vogue Magazine) from Chicago and Jesse Walker (Walker 1812 Studio, Orlando). I think we are going to get some spectacular images from that shoot. As soon as proofs start coming in I'll post them (models Sasha VB, Angee Killian Huntely, Keri Tutein).

As for this week I don't have much scheduled at the beginning of the week. I do have two shoots scheduled with photographer Janelle L. later in the week. We have put together several concept for magazine submission so we're busting our asses to get them perfect. That's one of my goals for early 2010 to get published in a fashion magazine.

I'm going to head out this week and meet wedding planners. I've corresponded with many of them via email but that just isn't enough. I think once they can put a face with the work they may book me more often. I'm also going to get back out on the networking circuit.

Okay off to do things.

2010 this is my year.

Picture below taken by Jesse Walker, model Angee Killian Huntely
Photobucket


Andie Sleeman
Tampa Florida Makeup Artist
e andie@andiesleeman.com
w www.andiesleeman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment