Wednesday, January 26, 2011

David and Goliath Photo Shoot

What an amazing day it was in the world of makeup for me! I woke up to an early call time for the David and Goliath tee's spring/summer photo shoot with Largo based photographer Dan Gaye (studio 75). It was really a fantastic fun shoot! The makeup was awesome. We did a few different looks. Smokey eyes. Bold lips. Funky jewelry. Big hair. I love when I get to have fun with makeup looks. :)

After the shoot I zipped over to Reunion Resort in Kissimmee, Florida for the Swarovski New Collection show. It was a great event, it is always awesome and educational spending time with other artists and being at industry functions. The makeup was very pretty, pastels, spring like.

The pictures below are snaps I took of the makeup I did at the David and Goliath shoot.










www.andiesleeman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment