Monday, January 24, 2011

I love being a freelancer.

I truly enjoy being a freelance makeup artist. It is the best possible job for me. I never know what each week is going to bring and what project is around the corner.

Today I had a photo shoot with Tampa photographer Jessica Leigh (http://www.jlpflorida.com). Our shoot was for corporate head shots for working women in the Tampa area. I met four absolutely fabulous and inspiring women who own their own businesses. It is always exciting for me to meet other like minded women!

Tomorrow I am working with Brandon based photographer Neil Lee with Smooth Photography. He is one of my favorite local photographers to work with. We always have a blast and create some serious magic! We are doing editorial type images with three ladies.

Wednesday I am shooting with Dan Gaye at Studio 75 for client David and Goliath. Once I wrap there I get to zip on over to Orlando for a fashion show with Swarovski Crystal and BMG Model and Talent. It's going to be crazy hectic but so worth it!

Peace, Love and Beauty in 2011!

www.andiesleeman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment